How to enable cookies on iPad?
If you want to enable cookies on your iPad, you have to change the settings of your browser app. Please read the guides on how to enable cookies on your iPad in the Safari or Chrome apps.
How to enable cookies on iPad in the Safari app?
- Go to Settings, then scroll down and check Safari.
- Scroll down until you find Privacy & Security.
- Under the tab Block All Cookies, do not select it (leave it white).
- Restart Safari.
Done, you have enabled cookies on your iPad in Safari.
If you are using iPhone, you could enable cookies in the Safari app in the same way as described above.
How to enable cookies on iPad in the Chrome app?
On iPad in the Chrome app, cookies are usually automatically turned on. If not, perform the following steps to enable cookies:
- On your iPad, open the Chrome app.
- At the bottom right, tap More, marked as three dots, and then Settings.
- Tap Cookies, Site Data, and check it to allow cookies.
- Tap Done.
Done, you have enabled cookies on your iPad in Chrome.
If you are using iPhone, you could enable cookies in Chrome in the same way as described above.
For other browsing apps, go to Settings, find the Privacy tab, select Cookies, and check it to enable cookies.
CookieScript Consent Management Platform can help you to manage cookies at your website and to be privacy laws compliant.