The Cookie Banner must also have a possibility to opt-out of the cookie consent. There are two main types of Cookie Consent modes:
Implied Cookie Consent mode means to grant permission or access to track website users' activity and collect personal information when visiting a website. Implied Cookie Consent mode needs to be freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous. The implied Cookie Consent must include:
- Information about the types of cookies that the business intends to use on the website
- Notice the right to opt-out of the cookies and collection of personal data.
Explicit Cookie Consent mode means rejecting permission or access to track website users' activity and collect personal information when visiting a website. Explicit Cookie Consent mode should be used by default because that's a requirement for most privacy laws.
CookieScript Cookie Banner offers one of the best on the market custom functions:
- Configurable. The banner is one of the most configurable banners on the market, which allows adjusting to your website's design.
- Customized. You could write a script and add additional features or functions, such as animations, custom and adjustable design, different sizes, etc.
- Has a geo-targeting function, which allows selecting adequate privacy laws, based on locations.
- Cookie declaration includes Cookie Provider and third-parties information.
- All elements are adjustable.
- Tested and approved by 200.000+ websites.