If you want to enable cookies on your iPhone, you have to change the settings of your browser app. Please read the guides on how to enable cookies on your iPhone in the Safari or Chrome apps. For other apps, go to Settings, find the Privacy tab, select Cookies, and check the box to enable cookies.
How to enable cookies on iPhone in the Safari app?
- Go to Settings, then scroll down and check Safari.
- Scroll down until you find Privacy & Security.
- Under the tab Block All Cookies, do not select it (leave it white).
- Restart Safari.
Done, you have enabled cookies on your iPhone in Safari.
If you are using iPad, you could enable cookies in Safari in the same way as described above.
How to enable cookies on iPhone in the Chrome app?
On iPhone in the Chrome app, cookies are usually automatically turned on. If not, perform the following steps to enable cookies:
- On your iPhone, open the Chrome app.
- At the bottom right, tap More, marked as three dots, and then Settings.
- Tap Cookies, Site Data, and check it to allow cookies.
- Tap Done.
Done, you have enabled cookies on your iPhone in Chrome.
If you are using iPad, you could enable cookies in Chrome in the same way as described above.
CookieScript Consent Management Platform can help you to manage cookies at your website and to be privacy laws compliant.