Please read the guides on how to disable cookies in the Edge browser on your computer, phone, or tablet. The first guide explains how to disable cookies in Edge on a computer, while the second one is how to disable cookies in Edge on a phone or tablet.
How to disable cookies in Edge on your computer?
To disable cookies in Edge on a personal computer, perform the following steps:
- On your computer, open the Edge browser.
- Click the Menu button, found at the top-right corner of the web page, and then click Settings.
- Click Cookies and site permissions and then Manage and delete cookies and site data.
- Check to not Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
- Restart Edge.
Done, you have disabled cookies in the Edge web browser on your computer.
How to disable cookies in Edge on a phone or tablet?
- On your mobile phone or tablet, open the Edge app.
- Tap the More button in the top-right corner your Edge browser, marked by three dots.
- Tap Settings.
- Under Privacy & security, go to the tab Cookies.
- To enable cookies, select Block only Third-Party Cookies.
Done, you have disabled cookies in the Edge browser on your mobile phone or tablet.