Please read the guides on how to disable cookies in the Edge browser on your computer, phone, or tablet. The first guide explains how to disable cookies in Edge on a computer, while the second one is how to disable cookies in Edge on a phone or tablet.
How to disable cookies in Edge on your computer?
To disable cookies in Edge on a personal computer, perform the following steps:
- On your computer, open the Edge browser.
- Click the Menu button, found at the top-right corner of the web page, and then click Settings.
- Click Cookies and site permissions and then Manage and delete cookies and site data.
- Check to not Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
- Restart Edge.
Done, you have disabled cookies in the Edge web browser on your computer.
How to disable cookies in Edge on a phone or tablet?
- On your mobile phone or tablet, open the Edge app.
- Tap the More button in the top-right corner your Edge browser, marked by three dots.
- Tap Settings.
- Under Privacy & security, go to the tab Cookies.
- To enable cookies, select Block only Third-Party Cookies.
Done, you have disabled cookies in the Edge browser on your mobile phone or tablet.
CookieScript Consent Management Platform can help you to manage cookies at your website and to be privacy laws compliant.