Please read the guides on how to disable cookies in the Safari browser on your computer, mobile phone, or tablet. The first guide explains how to disable cookies in Safari on a computer, while the second one is how to disable cookies in Safari on a phone or tablet.
How to disable cookies in Safari on your computer?
To disable cookies in Safari on a Mac or a personal computer, perform the following steps:
- On your computer, open the Safari browser.
- Click the Safari menu button, found at the top-left corner of the web page, and then click Preferences.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Check the box under the Block all cookies tab.
- Restart Safari.
Done, you have disabled cookies in Safari on your Mac.
How to disable cookies in Safari on a phone or tablet?
- On your mobile phone or tablet, open the Safari app.
- Tap the More button next to the address bar.
- Tap Settings.
- Go to Site settings and select Cookies.
- Turn cookies off.
Done, you have disabled cookies in Safari browser on your mobile phone or tablet.
CookieScript Consent Management Platform can help you to manage cookies at your website and to be privacy laws compliant.