Please read the guides on how to enable cookies in the Safari browser on your computer, mobile phone, or tablet. The first guide explains how to enable cookies in Safari on a computer, such as Mac, while the second one is how to enable cookies in Safari on a phone or tablet.
How to enable cookies in Safari on your computer?
To enable cookies in Safari on a Macbook or a personal computer, perform the following steps:
- On your computer, open the Safari browser.
- Click the Safari menu button, found at the top-left corner of the web page, and then click Preferences.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Under the Block all cookies tab, leave it unchecked.
- Restart Safari.
Done, you have enabled cookies in Safari on your Mac computer.
How to enable cookies in Safari on a phone or tablet?
- On your mobile phone or tablet, open the Safari app.
- Tap the More button next to the address bar.
- Tap Settings.
- Go to Site settings and select Cookies.
- Turn cookies on.
Done, you have enabled cookies in Safari browser on your mobile phone or tablet.
CookieScript Consent Management Platform can help you to manage cookies at your website and to be privacy laws compliant.